C*U*R*R*E*N*T*L*Y What I'm Up To!


 My writer friends and fellow bloggers and I are sharing our thoughts in the C*U*R*R*E*N*T*L*Y - Summer 2016 Blog Hop.

Thinking About And Anticipating
 ~ 
My latest project. Another picture book called,  Janoose And The Fall Feather Fair.
I wrote this with my grandson, Luke, when he was 7 years old.
I finishing up the pictures for it.















                                                                           Reading
The Lion by Nelson DeMille
This is a sequel to The Lion's Game
Both books are thrillers about terrorism
and one terrorist in particular nicknamed, the Lion. Great reads!



Watching

Wilmer Valderrama
Wilmer Valderrama to replace
Michael Weatherly
My favorite show is NCIS.
Castle~ 
Though they have ended the series. It's time to go when the actors don't get along anymore. That always turns me off.

Elementary
I have always been a Sherlock  fan!









Makes Me Happy

Thoughts of my Grandson, Luke
Having a grandchild is the most wonderful thing to me.



Me and Luke
Luke is on the left.















Seeing in My Camera Lens

My garden. These are the flowers in bloom right now.




Ah, the birdbath is crooked!















Thank you for stopping by! 
For more Currently -Summer 2016 inspiration, visit the other #Gr8blogs bloggers below.

Julie Gorges, Babyboomerbliss
http://bit.ly/1YuVeZT 
Auden Johnson, Dark Treasury 
http://ow.ly/DQrK301hW8U


Carmela Dutra, A Blog for your Thoughts
http://goo.gl/L5XxB8


2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your blog! We have two joys in common - grandchildren and gardens! Thanks for sharing your recommendations (I'll have to try out the books and I've heard Castle is good) and great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Julie. Glad you like my post. I'll be stopping by yours soon, my Friend. ~JD

    ReplyDelete