The Book Report: The Toilet is Overflowing & the Dog is Wearing My Underwear by Debbie Roppolo

On The Book Report: 


The Toilet is Overflowing & the Dog is Wearing My Underwear
by
Debbie Roppolo

If only most of us could have a sense of humor and take  parenting in stride raising our children might be more of a joy than the hardships we feel it is from time to time. It's just not the case for most of us with the responsibility of having a small life depending on us.
AMAZON
I never thought of the early years after my daughter's birth as funny or could I have turned most of the day to day  problems and headaches into a comedy routine. BUT,  Author Debbie Roppolo has a knack for doing just that even with the many surprises and heartaches that she faced daily.
Debbie takes a light-hearted look at taking family trips with her boys, and how their smelly feet and day-old spilled ice cream embedded in upholstery are indistinguishable: how kissing a porch post came about: what you can do with coffee grinds and olive oil: and how she ended up taking one of her sons' to the Vet just to name a few.
The Toilet is Overflowing & the Dog is Wearing My Underwear is a heartwarming book full of anecdotes teaching us all to see the lighter side of life with laughter. It made me take a look back at some frightening events and see the funny side of them I can laugh at now, though I shed many tears then. I laughed as I read. You will love this a book, too.



Debbie Roppolo

Buy 
The Toilet is Overflowing & the Dog is Wearing My Underwear at: http://www.amazon.com/Toilet-Over-Flowing-Dog-Wearing-Underwear/dp/0692595007
Find her other books at: 
http://www.amazon.com/Debbie-Roppolo/e/B0061KAJNG/
Debbie's Site: http://debbieroppolo.weebly.com/
Read More about Debbie Roppolohttp://jdswritersblog.blogspot.com/2016/05/an-interview-with-award-winning-author.html

1 comment:

  1. I love this book and while Debbie has had reasons to cry, she has instead chosen to turn those tears to laughter. And this book will make you laugh until you cry!

    ReplyDelete