Indie Authors: Where Do You Get Your Industry News? by Sabrina: I Pub News!

Indie Authors: Where Do You Get Your Industry News? by Sabrina 
Her blog post is at: www.digitalpubbing.com/indie-authors-where-do-you-get-your-industry-news/


I read about half of these publications but thought you needed to see them all. After all, you might find things I didn't and post for me to read.
Sabrina also talks about Google alerts which I do as well posting her keyword list and way.
                                                                 ~JD on I Pub News


Sabina reports:  As an indie authorpreneur, it’s important to stay on top of the latest trends, not only in self-publishing, but in the publishing industry as a whole.
Here are some sites and blogs that I read regularly. Some of them cover the publishing industry, including news, book deals, and job moves. Others give updates on the indie world, such as Amazon algorithm changes or hot book genre trends. And some speculate on the future of publishing, and how digital affects the way books are made and consumer. I’ve found them all useful and often fascinating:

No comments:

Post a Comment