The Dragon's Loyalty Award!

I want to thank Author, Dellani Oakes for adding me to her Bloggers Dragon's Loyalty Award list. Dellani and I have known each other for many years now, and if there is a list of the MOST Trustworthy people in my life, Dellani is at the top.

dragonaward (1)





 Here Are The Rules For This Award: 

* Display the award certificate on your website.    >

* Announce your win with a post, and link to whomever presented your award.  (THIS IS THE POST)
Dellani Oakes
 https://dellanioakes.wordpress.com/2015/08/10/rocking-bloggers-dellani-oakes-edition/#comment-1242

* Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers. (I have 5)

* Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post. 

 Bette Stevens  http://4writersandreaders.com/

Janet Ruth Heller www.janetruthheller.com

Deanie Humphrys-Dunne www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com

Carmela Dutra http://www.ablogforyourthoughts.com/

Debbie Roppolo   www.debbieroppolo.weebly.com


* Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Well, I don't know about interesting, but here are some things people might not know about me.

1) My dad past me the writing gene.
Angelo and me, Prom 1969
2) I have a wonderful husband, Angelo.
Jennifer and me in 1975.

<<  3) Angelo and I met when I was 15 and he was 16 on a Blind Halloween Date!



4) I have one daughter,      >>
one son-in-law and one grandson!






The Passaic Fall in Paterson, NJ
5) I can trace my family back to 1791 to the village of Paterson,                                                                                                                                                                                                            >>
 (when it was founded) NJ.

6) I use to tune pianos for a living.

7) I was in my 30's when I started to write.




10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing me for this award, JD. I'm so honored. Best wishes, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a wonderful blog! Thank you, Deanie!

    Best to you too!

    ~JD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, JD. I am humbled and honored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Deb! I love your blog!
    ~JD

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's interesting that you used to tune pianos for a living. I know a few people who have made good money doing that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sherry! It was a good job. My problem was that I couldn't work on the actions of pianos without someone who could take out the actions for me and put them back in! They are VERY heavy! :D

      Delete
  6. Super cool things to find out about you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award JD! I just love your site and everything you do. Thank you so much for nominating me for the Dragon award, I am honored and humbled by it!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmela! Thank you so much! You are so sweet and a very good, Friend!
      Talk soon. ~JD

      Delete