About The Spy Game by JD Holiday

This is Page 9 from THE SPY GAME, my next book to be publishing.
This story is based on a puppy my brother, Ike's dog Sheeba had. He ask me to take this puppy he named, Sidney Reilly after a spy series he and I watched together and loved.  At the time I had a dog and didn't think my older dog, Snoopy would be happy with a new addition.
My bother said okay, but he felt sure this dog was for me and he kept it with that in mind.
When the puppy was 11 months old, my brother, Ike died of a heart attack. AND Sidney came to me!
I was wrong. Snoopy and Sidney got along, in their own way.
In this Picture I have Ike bringing Sidney to my house to live.
 ~ JD Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment

JD's Artwork!

www.flickr.com
Jd (Jan) Holiday's itemsGo to Jd (Jan) Holiday's photostream

MY SITE!