My latest book, The Great Snowball Escapade, a chapter book for 6 to 9 year olds.

Copyright by JD Holiday

This is the drawing for the cover picture for my latest book, The Great Snowball Escapade, a chapter book for 6 to 9 year olds. I used the art software program, Painter Essentials 4 by Corel. This is the fifth time I've painted using this art software. It is very different for me from real painting!

The finish painting. Next I will add a border to place in the book's cover template. I left white dots and used Celulean Blue and a medium gray to give the snow color.



The Finished Cover Painting.
Using another software program, Paint Shop Pro, also by Corel I added a border with the border command. The next step is placing it in the cover! Copyright by JD Holiday

Find at: https://www.amazon.com/Great-Snowball-Escapade-J-Holiday/dp/0981861423

2 comments:

  1. Great Job J.D. I use Corel Essentials 4 too. Looks like you've mastered it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scott,
    Thank you very much for saying so but I'd have to say maybe. I still hunt and peek to find the tool I need. LOL :D
    Best
    Jan
    JD Holiday

    ReplyDelete